Main Forum
Post in the correct area!
Warning
When posting something on the forums be sure to post it in the correct area! DO NOT reply to a thread unless your reply has something to do with that particular thread. There are designated areas for just about anything you want to talk about or ask...

News While we Wait - Need your input

3 replies
Votes:
+1,410
Contributor
CONTRIBUTO...
Admins
Owner
While we wait for the server data transfer happening right now to facilitate our drive upgrade (more detail here: https://pilotdan1985.enjin.com/forum/m/16375445/viewthread/32508860-second-spring-2019-upgrade)

I will have a new announcement here soon. But first let me explain the plan. I'm looking at a time based rank structure. We would discontinue our old ranks entirely (besides donor ranks and staff like mods and admins) We're renaming ranks and making new abilities for what we currently call "trusted". I plan on expanding the rank "trusted" (after renaming it) and basically making 7 new ranks that fall under this tier. Abilities and rank name will change automatically based on time you put in to the server. Keep in mind the minecraft EULA.

So why all the backstory? Whats in it for you? Well, I am now giving you all THE ENTIRE SERVER a chance to have some input on re-writing our history. Please go to my google doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/13MlOABbZUusnrWRMoKiADKVRcwP8QzsOzh-5cR317QI/edit and give me your input! Feel free to type whatever you want directly on the doc. Any changes you submit - If I like them - may be added into our next major update for 2019 in the next month or so!
PILOT-FULL.gif
Posted Feb 14, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 15, 19
Really Lik...
List
Undo
Votes:
+38
Experienced
EXPERIENCE...
Donor
That's not a google docs link btw dan.
Posted Feb 15, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,410
Contributor
CONTRIBUTO...
Admins
Owner
Its fixed
PILOT-FULL.gif
Posted Feb 15, 19 · OP
Votes:
Donor
yo if we're doing that im not gonna lie but ive been here since 2013, so am i gona get the gucci stuffareeno
I Santa.

aka Pug

178309_1aa0e2689f2d6782.png
Posted Feb 15, 19
NoticeNotices